Join our Coaching Heroes and Champions
6-Module Instructional Coaching Course!
Become a more effective instructional coach who makes a difference in student success
and teacher performance.
Coaching Heroes and Champions helps you learn what you need to know to serve the teachers in our school and make a difference in learning and school enjoyment for students.
This 6 module course will help you:
1) cultivate your success as an exceptional instructional coach who facilitates adult learning that changes practice.
2) build trusting and caring coaching relationships that smooth the way for success.
3) Apply facilitation skills that help school teams focus on student success and creating student-centered classrooms that produce results.
4) understand how to help teachers maximize student performance by improving student engagement and classroom relationships.
5) learn how to differentiate support to meet individual teacher needs and teacher career stages.
6) be able to use mental models to increase powerful communications, reduce resistance, and help teachers embrace change.
How to Work with Resistant Teachers
Get Your Free Guide - How toWork with Resistant Teachers!
There are many reasons why teachers resist change in our schools today. Some think that traditional methods of teaching have worked for them in the past. They don't see the need for change. Others lack confidence in their ability to use the new system or instructional technique. They fear looking incompetent. Finally, some teachers feel like they already have enough on their plates. Change seems overwhelming to them. Rather than being open to change, these people put up roadblocks to avoid change.
To be an effective school coach, you need to understand how to help your coaching clients understand change and be more open to trying new ideas. As a well-informed coach, you can take steps that reduce resistance and help teachers overcome their fears.
Get our free guide to learn effective practices for coaching resistant teachers. Understand how to help resistant teachers overcome the most common fears holding them back from being more effective in their classrooms.
Whether we know it or not, whenever we interact with others, our bodies are constantly giving away clues and hidden messages about what we think and feel on the inside.
Others around us are constantly trying to read our body language to see whether what we are saying verbally matches what we are saying "non-verbally." Not only are they trying to read us, we are trying to interpret their body language and what they are thinking and feeling while we are working with them.
To be an effective school coach, it is helpful to understand what your own body language may be communicating and how others may be "reading you" as you interact. Download our free report on Body Language and learn the 6 things that your body may be saying to others.
CONNECT WITH KAREN
Southwest Training Development, Inc.
275-5660 Kopiko Street, Suite C7-475
Kailua Kona, Hi 96740
PrivacyTerms & Conditions
About us | Contact | Terms & Conditions | Privacy
Copyright Southwest Training Development, Inc. , 2019